Demand Planning (DP) Module
|Demand Planning (DP)
|T³SmartSCM's sales planning module allows sales staff and organizations to create detailed, accurate sales plans for customers and products. By referencing past sales plans, actual results, and financial budgets, sales staff can make informed decisions about future sales goals and strategies. The module also allows for the creation of sales plans for specific customers, sales channels, product categories, and SKUs, providing a granular level of planning and flexibility. Additionally, it allows for the creation of dynamic sales plans that can be adjusted based on changing market conditions and customer demand. These detailed plans and the ability to track progress towards them allow for the continuous improvement and increase in sales.
- Aggregate and adjust sales plans from lower to upper organizations within the sales department and proceed with approval
- Make adjustments while checking real-time transitions on the same screen when entering/changing planned values on the tabular screen
- Check planned amount in multiple currencies as well as planned quantity
- Multiple planning versions support
- Rolling plans support
- Data can be imported from Excel
- Manage a week that spans months as separate planning periods for the first and second halves (Partial Week)
- Sales representatives are front-line employees who are responsible for directly selling products or services to customers.
- Sales managers oversee the sales activities of a specific sales team or division within a company.
- A company-wide sales planning department, such as a Global SCM Department, creates and implements sales strategies for the entire company.
|DP module can be used on a monthly or weekly cycle depending on the specific needs of the business.
- A monthly cycle is typically used for long-term forecasting, which can help companies plan for future production runs, and make decisions about inventory levels and sourcing.
- On the other hand, a weekly cycle can be more useful for businesses that operate in fast-paced and dynamic markets, where demand can fluctuate quickly. This allows for more accurate forecasting, and better alignment of supply and demand. In this case, it allows companies to respond more quickly to changes in demand and adjust their production and inventory levels accordingly.
It's important to note that the cycle of use will depend on the nature of the business and the product or service being sold.
- Formulate plans with company-wide standard processes and rules, even at different sales companies and bases.
- Instantly aggregate and analyze the plans of multiple sales companies and bases through the company-wide management department.
- Utilize the aggregated sales plans to immediately make replenishment plans and supply plans.
- Develop a rational and well-founded sales plan through this standard planning process.