Warehouse Management (IM) Module
||Inventory Management (IM)
||The Inventory Management (IM) module is a tool for automating inventory management policies, such as determining recommended inventory grades and service levels based on sales performance and automatically setting inventory standards that match the characteristics of items. It can also determine safety stock levels based on the required service level, to minimize stock-outs and prevent excess inventory.
- Automation of inventory management policies
- Determination of recommended inventory grades and service levels based on sales performance
- Automatic setting of inventory standards that match the characteristics of items
- Determination of safety stock levels based on the required service level
- Minimization of stock-outs and prevention of excess inventory
- Analysis of sales performance by item, product group, customer, and base
- Classification of inventory grades
- Calculation of recommended service levels for each item
- Setting of target inventory, order point, minimum & maximum inventory, etc. for each item based on the rules according to the characteristics of the inventory grade.
- Inventory Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics Managers
|The IM module can be executed in response to a demand alert or on a fixed regular schedule, such as daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Streamlines inventory standard maintenance in a rational and efficient manner
- Automatically calculates and judges inventory standard values based on changes in demand
- Eliminates the need for manual changes to inventory standard values
- Improves accuracy and consistency of inventory management.